On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Intermediate Oracle DBA for a 6-month contract.
Intermediate Oracle DBA Job Details:
• Our valued client requires an Intermediate Oracle DBA to perform requested database administration duties as part of a team of experienced DBAs in support of business-critical database systems.
• The focus will be database upgrades to Oracle 12/19 and SQL tuning and database optimization.
Intermediate Oracle DBA Responsibilities:
• Monitor and optimize database performance
• Troubleshoot database problems
• Develop and document automated, repeatable database migration processe
• Perform database health checks
• Willing to work off-hours as required and be available for on-call support as required
Intermediate Oracle DBA Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years IT
• 3+ years Oracle DBA
• SQL optimization and tuning
• Oracle Migration from version 11 to version 12/19
• Understanding of Linux OS as it applies to database platform
• Oracle 12 and 19 performance tuning
• Oracle RAC
• OEM 13c
Intermediate Oracle DBA Assignment Length: