Please read carefully the following job offer and apply only If you meet with the requirements
Indicate your salary expectations, if the document does not include this information, it will not be taken into account in the process.
¿What we do?
InterGraphic Zone is a company specialized in selling solutions for:
• Web development.
• Graphic Design.
• Digital Marketing.
• Software development.
• Mobile applications.
• Tailored developments.
The current COVID-19 crisis has not stopped our business, in fact has made it better.
¿What we look forward to?
An AWS Developer for:
• Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
• Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
• Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS Cloud Platform.
• Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms.
• Implementing cost-control strategies
• Expertise in at least one high-level programming language(Node js/java/angular Js)
• Skills for developing, deploying & debugging AWS cloud applications
• Skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications
• Knowledge of key features of AWS Cloud Service Provider
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
• Ability to code to implement essential security measures
• Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code module.
• Code writing skills for server-less applications (AWS Lambda).
• Understanding in the use of containers in development processes.
If you agree with the profile, then you will be the next member of our family!
We have a qualified system. We lead by example! please note that you will be a micromanager.
We are sure that you will succeed in InterGraphic Zone.